SMS for Telecommunications Use Cases
A Powerful New Connection
Deliver new levels of service and operating efficiencies with SMS messaging
This business is all about connections. You’re making more and more of them every day—in homes, in cars, and everywhere in between. Yet, of all the connections you manage, none is as important as the one you have with customers.
SMS messaging gives you a powerful new channel for engaging with customers—instantly and cost effectively. Improve service appointments and installations, send convenient billing reminders, or innovate new business models. SMS makes it all possible, and MessageMedia makes it easy to get started.
Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Use two-way SMS to send appointment reminders and give customers a convenient way to confirm, reschedule, or cancel
- Instantly send updates to let customers if service technicians are running late to minimize customer frustration
- Send order updates and delivery confirmations to let customers know that you’re on top of their business
- SMS billing reminders and payment notifications help customers stay on top of their bills and improve your on-time payment rate
Improve Operating Efficiencies
- Easily manage staff rosters by sending shift reminders, open-shift notifications, and schedule confirmations, so that your employees and business stay on schedule
- Instantly reach installers and field technicians to let them know where they’re needed next
- Two-factor authentication offers a convenient method for authorizing customer equipment and managing employee access to systems and networks
- Integrate SMS into your CRM to automate workflows and drive new cost savings across your business
Innovate New Business Models
- SMS APIs make it easy to add text messaging functionality to any Internet-connected system
- Deliver traffic alerts to connected cars, mobile updates from IoT-enabled systems, and more—the opportunities are nearly endless
Your Telecom SMS Partner
At MessageMedia, we understand the unique needs of the telecommunications industry and can help you harness the power of text messaging in your business. We offer an SMS platform—SMS APIs, web, or email—for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a cost-effective solution for sending out payment reminders or complete SMS integration with your CRM, our team of specialists will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the most out of your SMS investment.