Text to Win Promotions and SMS Competitions
A Winning Proposition
Build your brand and customer list with text to win promotions
SMS gives your business a powerful advantage in today’s competitive marketplace. Instantly reach your audience to increase brand awareness and engagement. Launch products in seconds, and watch traffic pour into your store or website. And create contests that transform prospects into loyal customers.
This is game-changing technology. And with SMS competitions, everyone wins. You get all the benefits of an engaged audience, while your customers get the chance to win great discounts and prizes, invitations to special events, and early access to new products.
Popular Uses for SMS Contests
- Increase brand awareness and loyalty
- Promote a new product or service
- Drive traffic to your store or website
- Grow your opt-in list for future sms marketing activities
- Gain unique insights about your target audience
Designing a Successful Text to Win Promotion
Competitions are a great way to build your SMS opt-in list. SMS short codes make this easy. They’re half the length of normal phone numbers, making them fast, convenient, and easy to remember.
Smart marketers typically pair short codes with keywords to create highly effective, automated campaigns.
Your billboard says:
“Text THIRSTY to 12345 to win a free soda today.”
The customer texts the keyword “THIRSTY” to the short code 12345.
Your autoresponder sends a coupon back to the customer with an opt-in for further promotions:
“Show this text at the store to get your free soda. Text JOIN to continue receiving exclusive offers and information.”
The customer sends the keyword “JOIN” back to your short code.
Your autoresponder replies with a confirmation and opt-out information:
“You are now signed up to receive more great offers. Text STOP at any time to cancel.”
It’s that easy. And it’s how thousands of businesses around the world are using short codes from MessageMedia to automate their campaigns, increase customer engagement, and gain a competitive advantage.
MessageMedia Services for SMS Contests
- Shared and dedicated short codes to facilitate audience engagement
- Seamless web, phone-based (IVR) campaigns, and SMS CRM integration
- End-to-end database services from development to management
- Electronic drawing system complies with government regulations
- Real-time SMS reporting and analytics so you can optimize your campaign on the fly
- Dedicated team of text marketing specialists to help you build a winning campaign
Start winning more business and start your free trial now.