Use Cases in SMS Logistics Solutions
Send a Message, Deliver the Goods
SMS messaging improves transport and logistics—and helps you drive down costs
At MessageMedia, we understand that your business, like ours, depends on consistently delivering the goods. On time, every time. That’s why we’ve invested millions in building a robust, cloud-based SMS gateway to ensure that your message gets into the right hands quickly. And it’s why we developed our SMS platforms, making it easier than ever for you to tap into the power of SMS.
SMS messaging gives you a powerful tool for managing your supply chain, scheduling and tracking shipments, sending service reminders, and more. Talk to one of our SMS specialists today and learn how MessageMedia can help you deliver more value to your customers while driving cost savings across your business.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Send order confirmations, tracking updates, and delivery notifications to show customers that you’re on top of their business every step of the way
- Use SMS billing reminders and payment notifications to help customers stay on top of their bills and improve on-time payment rates
- Automate administrative and call center workflows to reduce inbound and outbound calls
Seamlessly Manage Your Supply Chain
- Integrate SMS into your supply chain management (SCM) system to improve operational efficiency
- Send automatic text messages to advise customers of inventory shortages, order delays, or back order updates
- Reduce customer inquiries by proactively communicating transport and logistics updates
Keep Your Business on Schedule
- Bulk SMS provides a cost-effective way to issue new shipment tenders, book shipments, and schedule deliveries
- Easily manage staff rosters by sending shift reminders, open-shift notifications, and schedule confirmations always know when and where you need them
- Two-way SMS allows dispatchers to broadcast new jobs to drivers, and lets them quickly accept the job with a simple text reply
Your Transport and Logistics Partner
At MessageMedia, we understand the unique needs of the transport and logistics industry and can help you harness the power of text messaging in your business. We offer an SMS platform—SMS APIs, web, or email—for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a cost-effective solution for sending out payment reminders or complete SMS integration with your SCM software, our team of specialists will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you get the most out of your SMS investment.