Government SMS: Secure Text Messaging Solutions
Delivering Cost Savings and Convenience to Government
Learn why governments around the world choose MessageMedia to deploy SMS-based services
Text messaging is a simple, cost-effective way to communicate with your staff, constituents, and other stakeholders. You can use it to send SMS appointment reminders to reduce costly no shows, implement an SMS-based staff rostering system to automate employee scheduling, or instantly deliver emergency alerts, service notifications, and payment confirmations, all within a fully secure text messaging platform.
Whatever your objective, MessageMedia can help you develop a business case, evaluate your options, and quickly deploy a solution so that you can start enjoying the benefits of SMS. We are the SMS provider of choice for thousands of governments and businesses around the world. We understand the unique challenges you face, balancing tight budgets and the high expectations of multiple stakeholders.
We Are the Government SMS Specialists
- Our dedicated SMS experts partner with you to understand your objectives, develop a business case, assist with RFPs, and help you select the best technologies to meet your requirements
- MessageMedia is independently audited, fully compliant with all regulations, and a global leader in secure text messaging
- Extensive track record of working with government at all levels, from international organizations to local fire departments
- Our SMS Gateway delivers the 99.95% reliability demanded for mission-critical communications
- Industry-leading SMS platforms for web, email, and software integration are designed for ease of use and quick deployment
Talk with one of our government SMS specialists to learn how we can put text messaging to work for you.
MessageMedia Delivers Instant Results
A text message costs just pennies to send, but it can save you thousands. Whether you need to reduce administrative costs, increase productivity, or improve outcomes, MessageMedia can help you get the most out of your SMS system.
See How Others Are Using SMS
- We showed a fire department how to use SMS to send fire updates, vehicle movement bans, and meeting notifications to their fire brigade volunteers, improving public safety and operational efficiency.
- We’ve worked with a hospital to integrate SMS into their existing appointment software, reducing no shows by 44%, increasing patient satisfaction to 95%, and virtually eliminating administrative costs.
- We helped an elderly care provider use our SMS APIs to integrate text messaging into their staff rostering system. Thanks to the power of two-way messaging, they were able to instantly broadcast open-shift notifications to their staff, filling them in just minutes. This saved them more than $200,000 in agency costs.
Ready to get started with SMS? Contact our team of government SMS experts today.