SMS Request for Proposals
Request for Proposals Simplified
SMS messaging streamlines communication and compliance for government tenders
Every step of the tender process is smoother when you integrate SMS into your workflow. Instantly deliver request for tenders (RFPs), schedule briefing sessions, and track tenders from submission to award notification.
SMS messaging gives you a simple, yet powerful method for communicating with vendors, evaluation team members, and other stakeholders throughout the process. So you can get from RFP to ROI quickly and efficiently.
How SMS Can Streamline Your Request for Proposal System
- Government organizations use bulk SMS to announce new requests for tender, pre-tender briefing sessions, and tender closing times
- Quickly send RFP updates to all stakeholders during the tender process, without worrying about communications getting lost in the mail or spam folders
- Send tender lodgement notices to confirm the receipt of new tender submissions and notify the evaluation team of new tenders available for review
- Built-in delivery tracking gives you complete confidence that all stakeholders are properly informed of RFPs and helps ensure compliance
- Two-way SMS allows vendors to quickly submit inquiries and communicate with tender staff
- SMS APIs allow you to integrate text messaging directly into your tender management software to automate the entire procurement and contract management process from start to finish
Your RFP and Tender Management SMS Partner
At MessageMedia, we understand the unique technical and compliance needs of tender management and can help you harness the power of text messaging in your organization. We offer an SMS platform—SMS APIs, web, or email—for businesses of all sizes. Whether you need a cost-effective solution for sending individual RFP updates or complete SMS integration with your tender management system, our team of specialists can help you get going quickly.
Contact an SMS specialist today to discuss your tender management needs and learn how we can help streamline the process for you.