Text Enabled Landline and Toll Free Number
Send and receive text messages through your business landline or toll free number
Let us set it up for you. Contact us today.
Businesses everywhere are getting the message. Customers prefer sending a text to calling customer support. It’s faster and more convenient for them, since they don’t have to interrupt their busy schedules or sit on hold. And it’s more cost effective for you, enabling new call center workflows and improving customer satisfaction.
MessageMedia makes it easy to integrate SMS into your business. We offer long codes and short codes for customers who want a dedicated SMS communications channel. Or we can help you SMS-enable your existing landline, so you can send and receive text messages from your toll-free and other business phone numbers.
Advantages of Adding Text Messaging to Landlines or Toll-free
Nothing frustrates customers more than sitting on hold waiting for you to answer their call. Fortunately, now they don’t have to. Adding SMS to your toll-free phone number and other landlines allows you to do more than send and receive text messages—it enables you to deliver an entirely new level of customer service.
- Customers are able to use the same phone number for both voice calls and SMS messaging, without having to remember or program a new number
- You’re able to streamline call center operations by offloading phone calls to SMS
- Reduce inbound call volumes by allowing customers to initiate service requests via text
- Seamlessly switch between text messages and phone calls, giving customers the option of scheduling callbacks and using text messages to notify customers of callback times
- Use SMS to send follow-up communications and improve response rates to customer satisfaction surveys
How It Works
Adding SMS to an existing landline is faster and cheaper than using a dedicated short code, and it only takes a few minutes to get up and running with MessageMedia.
You’ll still be able to use the same phone number for inbound and outbound voice calls. The only difference is now your customers will have the ability to choose whichever communications channel they prefer—and you’ll have more options for managing your call center operations.
Ready to get started? Contact one of your SMS specialists today to SMS enable your existing toll-free and landline numbers.